7th July 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply fro AFCAT after Diploma followed by Bachelors degree as well?

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication and now my Bachelor's degree is also completed. So, when can we fill the AFCAT examination application form?What is the application charges for AFCAT?

9th July 2020, 08:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can we apply fro AFCAT after Diploma followed by Bachelors degree as well?

No You can't apply for AFCAT After diploma , you must complete a degree course to be eligible for AFCAT.
3rd September 2020, 12:01 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we apply fro AFCAT after Diploma followed by Bachelors degree as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication and now my Bachelor's degree is also completed. So, when can we fill the AFCAT examination application form?What is the application charges for AFCAT?
***Graduates with a minimum of three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Yes can apply for AFCAT only when you consider graduation degree,falls under age limit required in AFCAT with other physical standards .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?