29th June 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for M.Sc Computer Science after completion of BA and B.Ed?

I have completed my integrated degree course in BA and B.Ed. Now, am I eligible to apply for M.Sc in Computer Science? If not, then which further course should I study to add value to my career profile and get quick government jobs?

9th August 2019, 06:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can we apply for M.Sc Computer Science after completion of BA and B.Ed?

You are not eligible for M.Sc (Computer Science) after completion of your B.A. and B.Ed integrated course qualification. After B.A and B.Ed integrated qualification, you should go for teaching profession. You can join coaching and prepare for entrance exam for government job conducted by PSC.

M.Sc (Computer Science) Eligibility
You must have passed B.Sc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics from a recognized university.

Scope After B.Ed
You have a lot of scope to get job in government as well as private schools. Apart from school teaching, you can also open your own coaching institution to provide tuition to students.

Job Profiles
- School Teacher
- Private Tutor
- Education Consultant
- Content Writer
- Counsellor
- Principal
- Instructor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?