12th March 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for the post of Police Sub-Inspector in Karnataka with PUC from open schooling?

I want apply for the post of Police Sub-Inspector in Karnataka Police department but my second year PUC is from open schooling and graduate degree is from regular college. Can I apply for that? Is there any chance of rejection?

15th March 2020, 12:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for the post of Police Sub-Inspector in Karnataka with PUC from open schooling?

The eligibility criteria for Karnataka State Sub Inspector examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You must have scored minimum of passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.

>>The age limit for general category candidate is 21-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

Yes, you can apply for Karnataka SI post if you have done PUC from open schooling. There will be no chance of rejection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?