23rd April 2020, 03:51 AM
Kavita malhotra

Can we do B.Sc in Nutrition after DNHE and at the age of 36 years?

Hello, my name is Kavita Malhotra and I am 36 years old, I am a Commerce graduate but in 2017-18 I was completed my CFN (Certificate in Food and Nutrition) and DNHE (Diploma in Nutritional and Health Education). Now, I want to do B.Sc in Nutrition. Is this possible? If yes, then how? Is there any upper age restriction?

6th March 2023, 12:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Sc in Nutrition after DNHE and at the age of 36 years?

The eligibility criteria for the course are
Those who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board with atleast 55% marks are eligible.

Mostly admission is based on merit or entrance exam score.

There is age limit to apply for the course .

The course should be done from a recognised college , otherwise candidate face problem during placement.

To become a Nutritionist , one needs to have Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU or any other UGC affiliated university.
Only a diploma certificate will not provide you a good opening.
One also needs experience of few years to learns the needs of patient and diets to be prescribed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?