19th June 2013, 07:52 PM
bloodycoolshiv

Can we do B.Tech+M.Tech in any IIT college in India

sir,
please tell me wheather can we do b.tech +m.tech (5 years course) in any iit college in india

20th May 2014, 11:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do B.Tech+M.Tech in any IIT college in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodycoolshiv View Post
sir,
please tell me wheather can we do b.tech +m.tech (5 years course) in any iit college in india
If you have completed 12th standard with science department with Physics , mathematics and chemistry then you are eligible for IIT JEE exam. You must scored good in IIT JEE exam . If once you have scored above 50% then you can admission to the IIT .

Maximum no of IIT institute provide dual degree(B-Tech and M-Tech) in 5 year .So better to contact IIT institute for latest information regarding dual course .IIT Kharagpur provide dual degree .

For proof of above statement click me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?