30th May 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Can we do BA LLB after passing Intermediate from Science stream?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with PCMB subject combination. So, now can I study 5 years integrated BA LLB degree course? Is it true that only Commerce and Arts stream students are eligible for BA LLB?

31st May 2020, 03:10 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can we do BA LLB after passing Intermediate from Science stream?

Eligibility:

You should have scored atleast 45% in Class XII from a recognized board. For reserved category, the minimum marks is 40% in Class XII.
You should be more than 17 years of age.
31st May 2020, 03:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the 5 year BA LLB course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you need to prepare for the entrance examination to qualify in it to get admission in the course.
31st May 2020, 03:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Law after completion of 12th standard one can purse 5 years Integrated BA LL.B. through appearing entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

The eligibility criteria required to apply for this examination is Candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized broad. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

So, yes you are eligible to do BA LLB after passing 10+2 from science stream.

For more information, you can visit their official website.
31st May 2020, 05:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

All three streams namely science, arts and commerce students are eligible for admission in BA LLB course through CLAT exam.

The full form of CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. It is conducted by National Law University for admission in top LLB colleges of India.

1. The academic qualification required is that candidate must have studied English as one of the compulsory subject in 12th board.

2. Minimum of 45% marks in board exam is required.

You can apply for CLAT exam from science stream.
31st May 2020, 05:56 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Students from science stream can also apply for BA LLB course. So, You can apply for the course 5 year BA LLB after your 12th science with PCMB subject group.

Job Profiles
- Lawyer
- Advocate
- Solicitor
- Legal Advisor
- Teacher or Lecturer
31st May 2020, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue BA LLB degree course which is integrated law course of 5 years having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate in Science stream as the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is simply a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.

Further, for pursuing the same degree course from top universities, you should appear and qualify examinations like CLAT UG, BHU UET, CUCET, etc..
31st May 2020, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••Educational qualification for BA LLB-

••• The candidate should have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

[B]Science students are also eligible for BA LLB.

Entrance test:

CLAT Entrance Test

LSAT Entrance Test

AILET Entrance Test
1st June 2020, 08:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue 5 year integrated BA LLB course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

There is no limitation on the stream to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

For more information about the admission process visit the official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?