7th May 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can we do BDS after passing Matric entrance exam?

can we do bds after matric exams ...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams are there to take admission in master of Dental Sciences after passing BDS course? When will the statewise exam start?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  3. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  4. How can I join Indian Army after passing Matric?
  5. Is it possible to do Mechanical Diploma through correspondence after passing Matric
  6. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing Matric with 57%? List of private colleges in India?
  7. Can I get admission if scored 131 marks in BDS entrance exam?
  8. Can I get a job for BDS in Australia or US without passing DDS course?
  9. Cutoff for BDS in Tamilnadu?
  10. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing BDS? What is the salary for the same?
  12. What can I do to become an Automobile Engineer? I am a Matric Student
  13. When PG BDS entrance exams are conducted? From when forms are released?
  14. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing matric?
  16. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course?
  17. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
16th June 2013, 10:54 AM
lesucces

Default Re: Can we do BDS after passing Matric entrance exam?

You'll have to complete your high school (11th and 12th), after that appear for an entrance exam like neet ug, aiims, jipmer, ipucet, etc . You can go for any one or many, it's your choise.These institutes have their forms available online.after qualifying the exam your rank decides your course and the college.NEET is an all india entrance test.you should opt for it since it has more opportunities due to more number of seats in almost all states.It depends on every state to take another final ecam for the students qualified in neet ug.All the best and work hard, competition is really tough but with dedication, hard work and smart study you can surely get into whatever you want.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?