14th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th qualification? What is the admission fee for it?

Can we do diplamo in aironotical enginearing after 10th qualification?...for joining college have any entrence exame.? And what about admition fee for this course..and provide information about colleges in India which provide diplamo in aironotical enginearing

Related Questions:
  1. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  3. Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th qualification? What is the admission fee for it?
  4. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  5. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 60% in 10th?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  17. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  18. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
16th November 2011, 05:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th qualification? What is the admission fee for it?

You can do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th. Some institutes have entrance test for admission for diploma courses. The diploma in aeronautical engineering is provided by only a few colleges. They are Acharya Polytechnic, HEA, and International Council for Management studies. You can visit the official website of these institutes to get the details about admission and fee structure.
12th February 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th qualification? What is the admission fee for it?

What do we do after completing this engeneering
2nd April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the future in india?
16th April 2012, 12:57 PM
k. rusheel

to
Recepted SIR
MY NAME IS RUSHI I WANT TO BE join in your college after 10th please call to me sir 8143684199 or 8523006717
11th December 2012, 04:00 PM
seran deep

Default Re: Can we do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th qualification? What is the admission fee for it in acharya university, bangloore?

pleasee let me know that information about my son
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?