3rd January 2012, 11:53 PM
romana.

Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?

can we do genetic engineering with pcb in neet exams. and what percentage do we need in 12th for genetic engineering in the science field.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  2. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  3. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  4. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  6. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  7. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  8. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  9. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  11. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  13. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  14. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  15. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  16. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  17. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
25th May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?

i am 12thclass student with subjects PBC what is the %required in the board and what are the courses in biotechnology(without maths)
and what are the enreance exams to be written and whemn the will be conducted
30th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do genetic engineering with PCB in NEET exam? Percentage needed in 12th for genetic engineering in science field?

can i opt for genetics engineering appearing for NEET
24th November 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

where can i study gemellology (Twin study) in India ? and what are the basic qualifications required to apply for the study and how can i apply for it?
28th November 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

do I need to give NEET exam for doing genetic engineering?
28th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give NEET exam to do genetic engineering?
11th February 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam Bipc with Biology, Zoology, Chemistry and physics I am going to appear NEET in 2014 of MBBS if I wont get seat in this can I choose Genetic Engineering on the entrance of the NEET or I have to give any other Entrance examination plz suggest me
16th February 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

neet is compelsary for genitic engineering?
4th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required for genetic engineering in 12 exam
7th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

]can i opt for genetics engineering appearing for NEET
7th June 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for getting admission in colleges offering genetic engineering?
11th July 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

can we do genetic engineering with PCB with in NEET exam?and i not give entrance exam plz guide me
17th July 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I join genetic engineering by using neet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?