2nd September 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Ph.D in biotechnology after doing Engineering?

I finished my P. G in applied electronics and my B. E in ECE . Now can i do Ph. D in biotech or some other science fileds?

4th September 2022, 01:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do Ph.D in biotechnology after doing Engineering?

Yes, you can do a direct Ph. D after completing your B. Tech Biotechnology course. The candidate should have completed a graduation as well as post graduation course with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 to 5 years. Admission is based on the entrance test like NET exam.
4th September 2022, 02:07 PM
Msdhoni02

1. The answer is YES.

2. Anyone who has completed a post graduation with a minimum of 55% marks from any university is eligible for PhD.

3. You need to appear in the entrance test to get admission.
4th September 2022, 11:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing B.Tech in ECE, you can pursue Ph.D. in biotechnology. But for this, you have to appear in the GATE exam and qualify for the exam to get selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?