7th December 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can we focus on the basics of PCM? What is the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths

Sir, I want to know that what type of syllabus of physics,chamistry and maths comes in NDA EXAMS... sir i want to know that Can we focus on basics of PCM or we try to focus only on PCM OF 11 AND 12 to pass NDA EXAMS ?.....Give me answer as soon as possible sir........

Avneesh Yadav

15th July 2017, 01:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we focus on the basics of PCM? What is the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Maths

As far as you are concerned about the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for Written Test of NDA entrance examination then it includes whole syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th.

But in actual questions of Physics and Chemistry are very basic questions and one does not have to get seriously involved in numericals and difficult questions.

Meanwhile the questions of Mathematics do include the whole syllabus of Class 11th and Class 12th. Also the difficulty of Mathematics paper is higher than that of Physics and Chemistry. So one should more focus on Mathematics paper.

To have an idea of syllabus of examination, pattern and difficulty level of question paper you can download the previous year question papers of same examination from the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?