20th January 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing my 11th in Feb 2012 ? PLEASE TELL QUICKKY IT'S URGENT

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  5. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  6. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  11. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  12. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  13. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  16. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  17. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  18. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
20th January 2012, 02:41 AM
singh3abhinav

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Yeah..You cn easily leave ur skul aftr completing ur 11th.M also a student of 11th and m also planning to leave my skul dis year..
20th January 2012, 05:48 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Dear pal,
+2 is a important part of everyone of us life as it is the turning point after which we choose our discipline. With the +2 marks only you are admitted to many degree courses.
As far as possible do not change your school after +1 as you will take some time to adapt o the new situation and preparing for the exam is little tough. The teaching style adopted by the staffs in the new school may not suit you and you will be finding it little difficult.
Yes it is possible to change the school in +2 . But not all the school will not have vacancy. So approach the schools as soon as you can . Do not change your board of study.They admit the aspirants by conducting exams qualifying which you are eligible for +2 in that school.Make sure that you do not lose your place in the previous school in case you do not get admitted into new school.
The +2 exam consist of papers with a maximum marks of 500. you have advantage of studying in the CBSE board as most of the national level entrance entrance exams.
22nd January 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can we get admission in class 12th of icse board after completing my 11th from cbse board
25th January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me some schools which have the vacancy for class 12th and also the procedure to take admission in class 12th in cbse board school. PLEASE TELL ME QUICKLY! PLEASE !PLEASE!QUICK
31st January 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in class 12th in cbse school, passing 11th from any other board ? Please tell me as fast as possible, its urgent.
31st January 2012, 04:29 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

yes it is possible ,,but for this you have to tell strong reason that why you leave that school.
31st January 2012, 07:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Hi

If you are studying in a particular board, then you must have registered for the Class 12th board exams while you were in your 11th right?

Now I would like to inform you about the fact, that once you pass out of class 10th, you have an open chance to sit for the entrance tests of various schools and then you can change your school and board also.

But once you are enrolled in a particular school and you are started studying Class 11th there, I am really sorry to say that Until there is some serious issue or genuine one, No person can change his.her school.

This is not permitted in the good schools, however some of the B/C grade schools may allow such type of alteration.

Still changing schools in the same board may be done, but if you wish to change your board also, I am afraid that is not possible.

So kindly stick to what you have been studying over years and believe that you would do best in that itself.

All the best
31st January 2012, 08:03 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

My heartiest request to you that please do not change your board. As per as it is concerned that C.B.S.E. is no doubt a very good board.

To score 95% marks in upcoming CBSE board examination is not so much easy, but if you work hard and study well then it will be easy for you to get it.

Please follow the following guidelines

1. Working Hard.
2. Study maximum time as possible to you.
3. Write down again and again.
4. Study attentively
5. Don't leave any chapter of any subject.
6. Maintain a discipline time table etc.

all the best.
good day.
31st January 2012, 08:59 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

As far it concerned that C.B.S.E. is one of the best board among others. As you are studying in CBSE board so my earnest request to you that do not change your board.

To score 95% marks in upcoming CBSE board examination will become much easy to you , but if you work hard and study well then it will be easy for you to get it.

1. Working Hard.
4. Study attentively

all the best.
good day.
31st January 2012, 11:35 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you can get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th from any school. During the schooling education you are free to move in any school and this is no need that your school should be the same board.
4th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have the same question...can v change our school aftr 11th ??
Because i live in New Delhi and tried in a school or two and they said," We don't take admissions to class XII. "
They didn't say that it is not possible or allowed by CBSE....
Does it mean that the schools are just unwilling to take admission but we have right to change our school from CBSE's side ??
please reply ...
4th February 2012, 04:21 PM
staticayush

I have the same question...can we change our school aftr passing 11th ??
i live in New delhi and i tried in 1-2 schools but they are saying," We don't take admissions to class XII."
They didn't say it is not possible or not allowed from CBSE...
so does that mean that these schools are simply unwilling to take admission and it is allowed from CBSE's side ???
Waiting for an answer...
26th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to to change my subjects from PCM and economics english which I had in 11 to commerce maths and English in 12 duet my fathers transfer I don't want to change the board I also want to change the subjects as I'm not happy with them. Kindly answer back ....urgent
29th March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

who is the food inspector authorised to check the fooding system of residential schools at visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh..and please if possible provide me the number of him .
30th March 2012, 04:56 AM
Myadi0011

please tell me some schools which have the vacancy for class 12th and also the procedure to take admission in class 12th in cbse board school.
31st March 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change school after passing 11th class ?
31st March 2012, 02:25 PM
onkar25jan

What is the procedure to change the school after passing 11th class ?
10th April 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

schools r saying that in 12 th class board has not opened the admission so when this admission are going to start as my father is transferred his business ?

?
11th April 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 in cbse board nd fail in 11 but i am not promoted to 12 so may i get addmison somw where else? please help me
11th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 12 th class in another schools and the schools are saying board is going to approve for admission or when admission are going to open ...???
please reply to my query its urgent
23rd April 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Please tell procedure to take admission in 12 in other school ???????
7th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I am only 10th passed in 2008 can i get the addmission in direct 12 from open school of learning if yes then how it will cost.
Pls let me know ASAP
11th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have already cleared my 11th from cbse school but now i want to take admission in other school is it possible?
23rd May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can we change our board in 2?
29th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

can i again give my boards exam12th again just to improve my % in boards?
29th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can we take addmission in 12th if anyones fail in 12th class
31st May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can i change my school after 11th according to cbse guidlines for appearing in jee of IIT
31st May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 12th just to improve my% in boards??
31st May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my que is also same can i give my board exam again from another school to improve my % plss tel me vry soooon.....
7th June 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

can a student get re- admission in 12th class in same school or other school of CBSE board for improving his percentage in case if he get low percentage of marks?
20th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i get approval by cbse to take admission in 12th?
23rd June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i want admission in class 12 at my home town but sivsagar i passed my 11th from tinsukia but now i want admission at sivsagar and there is only one cbse school i.e.kendriya vidyalaya which is allowing me to join the school because of my tenth marks i.e. 5.0cgpa i have got 57% in class 11th but they are not giving me admission plz help me out my contact no. 8876472844 plz help me
23rd June 2012, 07:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

No you cannot do that. Once you have registered your name in a school in class 11 you have to study both class 11 and 12 in that same school. You cannot change school after completing class 11.
Even if you want to do that then admission to a school needs to be taken in class only. Thus you will lose one year which is not acceptable.
My cousin brother tried doing that but to no avail. So if you desperately want to change the school then be prepared to read in class 11 once again.

Choose wisely
24th June 2012, 09:52 AM
jyoti91

Hi dear friend,

My heartiest request to you that please do not change your board. As per as it is concerned that C.B.S.E. is no doubt a very good board.

To score 95% marks in upcoming CBSE board examination is not so much easy, but if you work hard and study well then it will be easy for you to get it.

1. Working Hard.
4. Study attentively

all the best.
good day.

thank you
24th June 2012, 05:57 PM
padhakudkt

yes you can!!!!!
but the board should be the same!
but that will not help you the most because
changing your school in 12 is very risky!
you must continued your board in my consideration!
28th June 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

can a fail student in 12 class do regular study in another school of c.b.s.e. board.
6th July 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmision in 12 class once again i am pass out student but i get 57% so i want try to do best
7th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir im in kv from clas 1st to 10th but now bcoz of sum reason i hv chnged my skul now my quesion is dis cn i get again admission in clas 12th in my kv?
10th July 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

can we get addmission into cbse aftr finishing my 11th in andhra board? i wanted to join in cbse for 12th class can i join beacause of ill health i didnt follow up my syllabus its lagging so much so i wish to join in cbse can i join plz reply me as soon as possible sir
12th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in class 12 boards can i get admitted in any college
17th July 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study my 12th std after completing my 11th std in state board
please tell me........
19th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in
class 12th in other school of CBSE
board after completing 11th?
24th July 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

due to medical reason i did not give class 12 exam but now i didn't want to sit with my juniors so can i get admission in any other school.
Didn't want to change board
30th July 2012, 02:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can get admission in Class 12th in other school of CBSE Board after completing Class 11th in CBSE Board School.

Firstly, you will have to take TC (Transfer Certificate) from your previous school. Then, take Marksheet of your Class 11 from previous school which you will have to apply further for admission to new school.

Also, note that take admission in the same board. That means if you were in CBSE Board School, then take admission in CBSE Board School only.

Because, if you change your board now, you may face many difficulties like syllabus, exam pattern, etc. So, remain in the same board and work hard for Board Exams.
27th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can any student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in the month of september after leaving his previous school?
28th August 2012, 01:05 AM
07vidhi

hello,
Yes, of course you can get admission in Class 12th in other school of CBSE Board after completing Class 11th in CBSE Board School.

Firstly, you will have to take TC (Transfer Certificate) from your previous school. Then, take Marksheet of your Class 11 from previous school which you will have to apply further for admission to new school.

Also, note that take admission in the same board. That means if you were in CBSE Board School, then take admission in CBSE Board School only.

Because, if you change your board now, you may face many difficulties like syllabus, exam pattern, etc. So, remain in the same board and work hard for Board Exams.

regards
28th August 2012, 01:08 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

regards
16th September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i cannot give any exam of class 12th in 2009 Pb board and please tell me what can i do for class 12th pass
25th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i change school after passing class 11th for class 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?