24th July 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in Hotel Management course in IIHM after Intermediate as a private candidate?

Sir, I have passed my 12th Board exams as a private candidate from CBSE Board. So, now am I eligible to take admission in Hotel Management graduate degree course offered by IIHM? And, what is the admission charges and semester wise fees structure?

6th May 2023, 12:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get admission in Hotel Management course in IIHM after Intermediate as a private candidate?

Those who have completed 10+2 with 50% marks and english as a subject from any recognised university are eligible to get admission.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or it can be an online test conducted by college followed by interview round conducted through video call.
Students can apply online through their official website.
Being a private candidate you can apply, provided you pass the entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?