29th March 2020, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Can we get government jobs by having backlogs but cleared during the course of Diploma?

Hello Sir, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Now, I am in 2nd year in my 3rd semester I got 3 backlogs. Which I will clear in 5th semester. Sir, my question is can this backlogs effect the possibilities of government jobs like RRB ALP, RRB JE, SSC JE, PSC and others? Can this backlogs create any types of disadvantages to get these government jobs?

15th April 2020, 05:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get government jobs by having backlogs but cleared during the course of Diploma?

No, if you will clear all your backlogs than you are eligible to appear for the various government recruitment examination.

You will have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for the final selection.

So, you need to focus on your preparation for the examination for the final selection in various jobs.
15th April 2020, 06:39 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we get government jobs by having backlogs but cleared during the course of Diploma?

There will be no effect on government jobs if you manage to clear all your backlogs before completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

To apply for exams mentioned by you, you must not have any backlogs in diploma otherwise you will be ineligible for these exams.
18th April 2022, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

If I have a year back in diploma but I cleared it and has degree now. Does it affect my government jobs??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?