19th February 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can we join Air Force after BA with completed 12th from Science stream with PCM subject group?

Hi, I have complete my BA but I had completed my 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. So, now can I join Indian Air Force?

21st February 2020, 01:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Air Force after BA with completed 12th from Science stream with PCM subject group?

You can join Air Force through AFCAT exam that you can apply for after completing graduation (BA as you mentioned).

As you have completed 10+2 with PCM stream and graduation as well so you can apply for following wings through AFCAT exam i.e.
  • Flying Duty
  • Ground Duty (Non-Technical)

However, you can't apply for following wing as it requires BE/B.Tech course from a recognized University
  • Ground Duty (Technical)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?