18th June 2012, 04:13 PM
hanisha k

Can we join Animation after passing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities

after b tech can we join animation?
how can we enter in to that domain.. by writing any entrance test?
approximately how much we have to pay for completion of animation course ?
what are the opportunities ?

Related Questions:
  1. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  3. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  4. Which Branch in Animation has more Job Opportunities? What kind of courses are best in this field?
  5. How to do my career in animation after passing 10th with 92%
  6. Is animation better option after passing B.Tech?
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  8. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  9. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  10. How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects?
  11. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  12. When can i join Animation course? Subjects required? Fee for the course?
  13. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech EEE
  14. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  15. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  16. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  17. Will I get job if completed B.Sc in Animation at the age of 28 years? -- [New]
  18. Will I get job in Animation without graduating?
16th September 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we join Animation after passing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities

what are the job opportunities after completing BE in animation and what kind of courcs to do ?
28th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we join Animation after passing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities

can we do animation after b tech????
23rd July 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir i am currently doing b.tech 3rd year computer science .i am intrested in animation.can i do animation even after i pass my btech.actually .
i have good communication skills in english and i am not that good in programming will i be able to do animation.what areas do i have to be strong to do animation course.to get a job in film making (animation side)in what areas i have to be strong.
10th August 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my b.tech though i'm interested in networking firld ,i wanted to ask whether animation after b.tech is a good option or not , cause if it is i would like to pursue that too plus if it pays well and better than networking i will be fortunate for the course.
22nd August 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

After completeing ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNTICATION ENGINEERING can I do animation course
I passed in 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?