3rd September 2019, 09:58 PM
Vdovwjwcsksvs

Can we join Indian Air Force if we choose Commerce stream in 11th?

Hi, I have just taken admission in 11th and opted for Commerce stream. So, will I be able to join Air Force if I complete my 11th and 12th with Commerce stream?

6th September 2019, 05:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Indian Air Force if we choose Commerce stream in 11th?

Having opted for Commerce stream for your intermediate degree course, you can join Indian Air force as a Airmen Y group only as for other entries Mathematics and Physics are required as compulsory subjects during intermediate degree.

Further, to join Indian Air force as a Airman Y group, you need to qualify its respective recruitment examination and for appearing in the same examination, you must have following qualifications :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with English as a main subject and 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For more details regarding different career opportunities available in Indian Air force, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
7th September 2019, 04:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we join Indian Air Force if we choose Commerce stream in 11th?

You can appear for Air Force grade 'Y' entry recruitment examination

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with English as main paper. Candidate's age must be minimum 18 years.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?