4th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can we prepare for EAMCET if we take IIT in Inter level?

if we take iit in inter level can we prepare for eamcet....pealse tell me the chances

31st August 2015, 04:07 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we prepare for EAMCET if we take IIT in Inter level?

The entrance examination conducted for the Indian Institute of Technology is called Joint Entrance exam. JEE is held every year by the CBSE and this exam has two stages which you need to qualify to get admission in IIT. The first stage is JEE Mains and second stage is JEE advanced.

EAMCET is the state common entrance test of Andhra Pradesh. It is Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance test. To be eligible for IIT JEE or EAMCET a candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board and your subjects must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

So if you are preparing for the IIT JEE at 10+2 level, with the same preparation you can also appear for the EAMCET. JEE is more tough than EAMCET, you can easily pass this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?