19th July 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can we take admission in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health & Science after Intermediate from NIOS?

I am planning to pursue my degree course from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences. But, I am not sure whether this university accepts admission application from candidates passing Intermediate from NIOS Board. Could anybody please confirm me on this?

23rd July 2020, 02:07 PM
Subhishna

Default Re: Can we take admission in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health & Science after Intermediate from NIOS?

You can take admission in any university in India if you passed NIOS intermediate with good marks. No University can defend the admission of a student with a reason that he/she is from NIOS since NIOS board has same rights of any other educational board in India. So you can apply for admission in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health and Sciences.
23rd July 2020, 04:05 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we take admission in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health & Science after Intermediate from NIOS?

**Yes ,you try for admission in Rajiv Gandhi University .

**The certificate offered by NIOS(National Institute Open Schooling) is valid throughout the country .

**You can apply online and keep an eye on notification on www.rguhs.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?