16th July 2023, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can women appear in Army cadet exam?

Now I'm completed my UG. Can I prepare and appear in ACC exam?

18th July 2023, 04:09 PM
Neerarawat

Default Re: Can women appear in Army cadet exam?

The eligibility criteria for Army cadet exams may vary from country to country and can be subject to change over time. However, in many countries, women can participate in Army cadet exams and join the military as full-fledged soldiers.

Historically, many militaries worldwide were male-dominated institutions, but over the years, policies and regulations have evolved to be more inclusive. Today, many countries have opened up military service to women, and they can join as cadets, undergo training, and pursue careers in the armed forces on an equal basis with men.

It's essential to check with the specific country's military or defense department to get the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding eligibility criteria for Army cadet exams and the rules and regulations regarding women's participation in the military. Policies and regulations may differ from one country to another.
18th July 2023, 10:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can women appear in Army cadet exam?

Eligibility criteria for the exam:-

*Males or females both can apply.
*Must be an Indian citizen
*Class 12th passed or equivalent (in any stream) Additionally candidates should have qualified ACC written test
*Age limit is 20 to 27 years
*Both married and unmarried are eligible for exam.
The exam format includes a written test with 4 papers . Before appearing for interview , candidate must pass all 3 exams . There are 150 objective questions on each paper .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?