3rd January 2012, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement?

I m a student of t.y.b.com i wanna go with mba in finance after completion of my graduate programme but i m an orphan stay wid my granny and i have financial problem what should i do? And also i wants to know the best institute with 100% placement

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  2. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  3. Telecom training institute in India with 100% placement record?
  4. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  5. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  6. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  7. Best Pilot training institute in Abroad providing 100% placement?
  8. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  9. Companies for Finance, Investment banking, Asset management after MBA from a good college?
  10. Best private colleges of MBA in India providing 100% placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Coaching institutes in Chennai for Mainframe after MCA? what are it's career opportunities?
  12. Career options after doing MBA in government and private sectors? I am doing MBA(finance and marketing) from international institute of informatics and management
  13. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  15. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  16. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  17. Can I get placement after completing C-DAC training being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  18. Zuan Education a SEO training institute of Chennai provides 100% placement?
3rd January 2012, 09:26 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement?

Soon after completion of MBA in Finance, you can have variety of job opportunities in various public sector and private sector companies. Only thing is that you should have strong subject knowledge in various aspects of Finance to get good Job Opportunities.

You are eligible for various job positions in
-IT companies
-Stock broking companies
-Accounting or Finance department of various companies etc.

Each and every business need the candidates of Finance in order to manage efffective cash flows into the organization and out of the organization.

Finance people should make the organization to maintain excess cash flows every time for uncertain future and to face sudden downfall of demand for the products or services of the organization.

There are so many colleges in India which are offering 100% placements. But, the kind of company which you are going to be placed matters a lot.

If you are not strong enough in communication skills, subject knowledge and talents, there is no chance for you to be placed in top companies.

If you won't possess the above mentioned aspects and joined in the college which is providing 100% placements, they will place in you small and ordinary companies which will offer you less salaries.

So, what I suggest you don't depend solely on the college. Don't expect that the college will place you in good company. It is not at all possible unless you have the required stuff with you.

It is you who is going to decide your future. So, Keep this in mind and get ready for job opportunities accordingly.
26th April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career after MBA in finance? Which is the best institute providing 100% placement?

is career in hr is best for me after b com ?
16th March 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Iam mirza quadeer baig : I have completed my mba with major finance minor marketing in the year 2012. Is there any certified course with 100% placement.
28th May 2014, 12:05 AM
Vanita21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of t.y.b.com i wanna go with mba in finance after completion of my graduate programme but i m an orphan stay wid my granny and i have financial problem what should i do? And also i wants to know the best institute with 100% placement
Career after MBA in Finance is at demanding stage these days and it is considered as one of the high paying specializations as well..........

Best Bschool for MBA in Finance could be ISB, Sunstone Business School, FMS, Christ University etc.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?