14th January 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after B.pharm? I am a student of final year B.Pharm

hello sir, i m the student of final year of b.pharm I am curious to know that about the carrer apportunities after b. pharm so kindly requested to you please give me proper guidence . I am waiting for your reply.....email [email protected]

16th January 2012, 09:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after B.pharm? I am a student of final year B.Pharm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, i m the student of final year of b.pharm I am curious to know that about the carrer apportunities after b. pharm so kindly requested to you please give me proper guidence . I am waiting for your reply.....email [email protected]
After completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy, you may work in the following areas:
  • Pharmaceutical Production and Manufacturing
  • Formulation and Development of Pharmaceutical Products
  • Pharmaceutical Marketing
  • Clinical Research
  • Analysis and Testing of Pharmaceutical Products
  • Hospital Pharmacy
  • Community Pharmacy
  • Quality Control of Pharmaceutical Products
17th January 2012, 12:38 PM
mittal swati
Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after B.pharm? I am a student of final year B.Pharm

Dear feiend there are many mare oppourtunity after doing B.Pharm....
for job prospective you can go for a marketing, production, qualitycontrol,quality assurance and can also go in a clinical research, in any reputated company like...
ranbaxy
cipla
galaxo smith
novartis
dabur
alembic
and if you do not want to do the job you can go for higher study and can do M.Pharm from any good institution and further go for a research and become a scientist..
17th January 2012, 05:45 PM
kmaj

Hi,

B-pharm is very good field.........it has more job opportunity because now a days everyone are doing b-tech so you can get good job........if you are in good college means you will get job through campus interview only so be prepared for written test and group discussion rounds......otherwise it is very difficult to get good job....

all the best
17th January 2012, 08:35 PM
adithyaparavastu

After completion of your pharmacy course you have great opportunities to get into teaching or research side. further u can also go for higher education in india or aboard

For complete details you can click on the following site.http://www.met.edu/LC/MET/CAREERS%20IN%20PHARMACY.pdf
18th January 2012, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Pharm, you can appear for the exams conducted by SSC, Defense Service, UPSC, PSC, etc. You can find opportunities in pharmaceutical section of government hospitals, dispensaries, etc. Indian government also provides career openings as drug inspector or drug regulator. The candidates who have completed the Master’s degree in Pharmacy along with NET qualification can apply for the Professor post in government colleges. B. Pharm graduates are also appointed as assistant for chemical examination in prohibition.
10th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options after b pharm and what are the average salary i can earn initially and what are the changes of growth?
25th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i m student of first year b.phrmacy?m good in study bt m so worried abt my career..plz suggest me good career opportunities in modern days after b.phrm..
26th June 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are the exams other than the pharmacy field on oficer rank for a b.pharmacy degree holder ?
18th July 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me , after complete my b pharm, may i get a good salary job???
4th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

helo frndz . . im fayiz . . im not intrested in chemistry . . . unexpectly . i get admisson of b pharm . . . what can i do . . ? pls . . give a gud advice . .
4th August 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

helo frnds . im fayiz . . im nt intrested in chemistry . . unexpectly i get a admission for b pharm . . . what i do ? pls. . help me to take a gud dicsn . .
26th August 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hai i am muhammed shafeeq i am joined in bpharm i want to know job opportunities outside india and in india.is there any more benifit to take mpharm please give me a good answer
10th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I will complete XII with biology soon.Please say about the best courses available for me with lot of job opportunities with high salary?
10th November 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what all job opportunities are there after b.pharm with good salary
15th December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what is NET qualification to get job in gvt teaching
19th April 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m the student of final year of b.pharm I am curious to know that about the carrer apportunities after b. pharm so kindly requested to you please give me proper guidence . I am waiting for your reply.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/career-opportunities-after-b-pharm-i-am-student-final-year-b-pharm-573314.html#ixzz2Qq4B2sXs
Ans: http://www.facebook.com/pages/nhicareercom/503691323026598 to find out the answer please go to the link and see website. submit your CV. give a personality test. take a need base training. gain an insight of healthcare industry.Prepare for interview. get a job.
17th May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m the student who had just given 3rd year b.pharm exam
& I am curious to know
what r d entrence exam after Bpharm?
14th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b pharm im not qualified in gpat but qualified in pgecet did i get good m.pharm college in anaylsis branch please help me out
3rd July 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i am Badira from calicut.i joined for B pharm at KMCT group of educational institution.Am vry curious about ma job opportunities.......plz help me...
7th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is S.Shathik Basha. I am studying B.pharm 3rd year. I am so anxious about campus interview. How they will select me in a campus interview. What are the skills that I want to develope. How I can success @ shine in a campus interview. Please reply me as soon as possible sir . Thank you sir.
31st August 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

thats not a problem.just complete the degree.you will get good job.dont worry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?