21st September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?

I have completed my ll.b from ranchi university,ranchi. From where i can do ll.m through distance learning mode or who can give me better opportunity to get appropriate job if i do better in ll.m
please reply soon.........

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  2. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  9. What are the job opportunities for MBA finance, LLB, LLM students?
  10. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  11. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  12. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  13. Can I study regular LLM being a correspondence LLB candidate?
  14. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  15. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  16. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  17. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  18. What will be the career after LLM?
4th May 2013, 01:28 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities and future prospect for LL.M students? List of colleges for LL.M degree through correspondence?

There are numerous colleges for LLM degree through correspondence in India.

I provide you a list of colleges for LLM degree :-

1] VM Salgaocar College of Law

2] Nehru Memorial Law College

3] Kerela Law Academy Law College

4] Kishanchand Chellaram Law College

5] Symbiosis Society's Law College

6] Nahar Memorial Law College

7] Dr. Br. Ambedkar Govt. Law College

8] College of Law

9] Snehangshu Kanta Acharya Institute of Law

LLM is a course of 2 year.

Before study for LLM, you must be completed the degree of LLB course.

The areas in which you can get job through LLM :-

1] Constitutional law

2] Family law

3] Taxation law

Through LLM, you can become a lawyer.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?