6th September 2011, 08:09 PM
byjunair

Career opportunities for Ph.D in Management under current scenario?

pl Let me know the Career Opportunities for PhD in management under current Scenario

24th September 2011, 02:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for Ph.D in Management under current scenario?

The career opportunities related to the management has immense scope. In the present scenario, a PhD degree will be more advantageous for people who in to the field of academics. The individuals who are lecturers in various management institutes should have a PhD degree for greater career prospects. This degree also is helpful for the candidates to get in to various government sector enterprises in various fields. A PhD degree is more taken by individuals who are mainly in to the research fields in various departments.
6th December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i m teaching in gaur brhaman degree collage as a lecturar in bba faculty nd also doing ph.d in mgt. i want to know about my future in teaching.i also want to know that net is compulsory for me or not.
22nd December 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i have an mba degree, am i eligible as teaching faculty for any of the management courses or i have to pursue phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?