30th March 2011, 11:18 AM
richa112

Career options after 12th with bio stream and quitting B.Sc(IT) in 2nd year?

I'm doing BSc IT 2nd year from SMU DE & now i want to quit this course because I'm not finding this course good for future. I was in a problem that's why I selected this & now in this year I came to know that distance education is not good. I have completed my intermediate from bio stream & now what should I do. Nobody is there to guide me plz help me....

Related Questions:
  1. Career Options with Biology streams? Does Maths necessary for PMT Exam for the year of 2013? Will NEET be conducted in the year of 2013?
  2. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  3. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  4. Career opportunities for 12th class students having physics ,chemistry and biology?
  5. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD?
  6. What are the options available for me after passing 12th? I am a Bio student studying 12th
  7. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  8. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths -- [New]
  9. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  10. What are the career options available for bio-science students?
  11. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  12. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks?
  14. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  17. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
  18. Best career options after 12th with PCM other than Engineering?
1st April 2011, 08:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options after 12th with bio stream and quitting B.Sc(IT) in 2nd year?

Before joining for a course you should be sure that you have the required talent for it. Also this stream should be interesting for you. You have mentioned that you pursue the biology stream at the intermediate level. If that seems more interesting to you then you must switch over. It is better to change now before it gets too late.
11th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options after 12th with bio stream and quitting B.Sc(IT) in 2nd year?

What can i do after 12th sci with out giving Mht-CET
19th May 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can bsc it student after graduation apply for b.ed?
28th May 2011, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

i just want to know about bsc-it course after 12th commerce and future scope in this course and which college offers this course and salary after completion of this course.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?