4th March 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Career options after B.Tech with 63% marks and 68 percentile in MAT?

I am pavan i dfot b.tech 63% and written MAT N scored 594.5-68% so what i should do for good future.

4th March 2011, 04:04 PM
kanikabansal22aug

Thumbs up Re: Career options after B.Tech with 63% marks and 68 percentile in MAT?

Hello

1. If you are an engineer then you can search for job.Not all companies will allow you at 63% aggregate but in some companies you will be definitely eligible to sit.So,you one option you can go for it.

You can go in any city which is a hub for comapnies like Bangalore,pune,Hyderabad and try for off campuses in which you are eligible.

For that make your aptitude strong,try to solve R.S.agarwal.Some companies also demand technical,so also make your technical strong and also take some mock interviews.

2.Secondly,if you are not interested in companies then you can give bank PO exams.They also demand your aptitude skills.

3.You can go for PSUs. i.e Public Sector Units.MADE EASY in Delhi provide best coaching of PSUs.

4.You can also go for civil services,i.e. exams conducted by UPSC.

5.If you are not interested in job,then you can go for further studies like M.Tech.Try to crack GATE for that.

6.Or you can go for MBA.But on 68 percentile,you will not get any reputed college.Better if you prepare for one year and then try to crack such exams.Not only MAT,after good preparation,you can appear in CAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT,FMS and many more.

All the best.
4th March 2011, 04:52 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after B.Tech with 63% marks and 68 percentile in MAT?

Hello,

Many career options are available after B.Tech. with 63 % marks and 68 percentile in MAT.

But in some government exams you are not eligibile because minimum percentage is 65 %.

Good Luck
4th March 2011, 10:18 PM
zandulal

Default Re: Career options after B.Tech with 63% marks and 68 percentile in MAT?

Again Try for MAT exam. atleast 600 is compulsory for good colleges.
17th March 2011, 08:49 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
1. If you are an engineer then you can search for job.Not all companies will allow you at 63% aggregate but in some companies you will be definitely eligible to sit.So,you one option you can go for it.

You can go in any city which is a hub for comapnies like Bangalore,pune,Hyderabad and try for off campuses in which you are eligible.

For that make your aptitude strong,try to solve R.S.agarwal.Some companies also demand technical,so also make your technical strong and also take some mock interviews.

2.Secondly,if you are not interested in companies then you can give bank PO exams.They also demand your aptitude skills.

3.You can go for PSUs. i.e Public Sector Units.MADE EASY in Delhi provide best coaching of PSUs.

5.If you are not interested in job,then you can go for further studies like M.Tech.Try to crack GATE for that.

6.Or you can go for MBA.But on 68 percentile,you will not get any reputed college.Better if you prepare for one year and then try to crack such exams.Not only MAT,after good preparation,you can appear in CAT,XAT,SNAP,IBSAT,FMS and many more.

thank
22nd March 2011, 09:50 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

21st June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

now i am in btech 3-1 semister.i dont have perfect idea about what can i do after btech.please give suggetions.
12th July 2011, 01:44 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You prepare for next MAT exam in September !
prepare good English as well as math , and you must score good in
mat exam ..
if you score good then company call you for GD AND PI ,
in India many b schools so you must know about school before admission !!
good luck
14th January 2013, 06:17 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Career options after B.Tech with 63% marks and 68 percentile in MAT

1.If you are not interested in job,then you can go for further studies like M.Tech.Try to crack GATE for that

3.You can go for PSUs. i.e Public Sector Units.MADE EASY in Delhi provide best coaching of PSUs

4.You can also go for civil services,i.e. exams conducted by UPSC

5.try to solve R.S.agarwal.Some companies also demand technical,so also make your technical strong and also take some mock interviews.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?