28th September 2010, 05:26 PM
shreekanth

Career options available after doing M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering?

hi sir i am doing m tech in computer network enginnering..so wht r the carrer option in this field..plz guide me

Related Questions:
25th August 2011, 09:51 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Career options available after doing M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering?

Dear,
After M.Tech, You have lots of career option such as
• Phd in Computer network engineering
• Job in MNCs
• Research work with many national and international firm.
• Teaching - Start your teaching career with some private colleges across country.

GOOD LUCK!
20th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options available after doing M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering?

i dont't have 60% in B.E and now i'm doing MTECh in COMPUTER NETWORKS and i ve aggregate of 72% can i get job in any of the MNC's
4th May 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the Career Opportunities after Completion of the M.Tech-Computer Networks?
5th February 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

After Doing Mtech in Computer Networks with an aggregate of 60% can we get a job in IBM or any other MNC.
24th July 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

if you percentage is below 75%, then its difficult to get JOB. according to me (Mtech passed out candidate) Getting immediate job is very difficult. IT companies won't prefer Mtech candidate. If you want to do Phd. you need to crack NET exam or GATE exam. So in my view, its totally waste to do MTech. no use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?