14th February 2012, 12:28 PM
ajay333007

Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?

hello i completed my engineering in mechanical discipline right now i am searching for a job but my hard luck is going forward so i want to know more career option with this degree exclude m.tech please help me out with best career opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  3. What are the career options after mechanical engineering?
  4. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  5. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  6. What are the career options and opportunities after completing M.E in Electronics? I have completed B.E
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  8. Career options for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. MS or MTech in india -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  15. How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition
  16. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  17. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT? -- [New]
  18. Career options after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and B.A. for a person who is suffering from Low Vision problem
11th May 2012, 06:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?

Options after B.Tech include both job opportunities as well as higher studies. After B.Tech you can apply for jobs in government sectors like railways, defense services, PSU’s, banks etc. You can also try for technical posts in MNCS like Infosys, Wipro, and TCS etc. Also you can choose other professional courses for study like MBA, MCA etc. For both these courses, selection will be on the basis of entrance examination. Hence you can choose the best option as per your interests.
14th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?

I am interested in mechanical engg but i have got the less marks in my exam should I prefer a job or degree?
-Geetanjali
28th April 2013, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses that i can pursue after completing my be in mechanical engineering for getting into power setcors?
23rd November 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing the mechanical engineering
Do you have to my plsmante
12th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am poor boy and i am student of b tech 2nd year of nit jalandhar and my communication skill is not sogood what i do
31st July 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BTec in mechanical engineering what courses would be good for higher studies to get a good job?
11th September 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i'm Divakar Attada, i have completed my intermediate with score 60% and now i have joined in b.tech and choose mechanical as my group
which type of jobs, i can get around the world after my ug program
13th September 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my mechanical engg final year and i would like to do job in cad/cam/proe.so anyone can u give me some suggestions plz......
19th September 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Bro I'm asking tbe same question in 2021, what is best option other than msc/mtech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?