18th August 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?

What are the careet prospects after bsc life sciences?
which companies give jobs to graduates who have completed their graduation. What are the salaries offered by thirst companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  2. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  3. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  5. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  6. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  7. Jobs after completion of Ag BSc?
  8. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  9. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  10. What are the options available for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  11. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  13. How to get a job after completing inter 2nd year?
  14. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  15. What to do after Diploma engineering other than B.E.?
  16. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  17. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?

19th December 2012, 11:00 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?

Bachelor of Science Life Sciences is a three year duration degree course.

It involves the scientific study of living organs like plants, animals and human being.

There are over 300 biotechnology related companies in India. With the rapid growth of the Life Sciences industry, the manpower requirements are consistently increasing.

There are various career lines/options for Life Science Students but better opportunities are available only after Post Graduation.You should opt for PG course in life science for better career and job prospects.

Some of the career options which are available to life science students are in

lectureship
research
Pharmaceuticals
Food Scientist/Nutritionist
Laboratory Technician
medicine
dentistry
law
forensic departments
Diesel and petrol boards
Agriculture departments
speech pathology
Marine biologist

26th January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?

Can i do m.sc in microbiology aftr cmpletg b.sc in life science

27th January 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing BSC in life sciences and how much will I earn?

27th January 2013, 10:30 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the careet prospects after bsc life sciences?
which companies give jobs to graduates who have completed their graduation. What are the salaries offered by thirst companies?
HI!
After passing B.Sc in my opinion you should go for M.Sc so that you will get good job after that.

Friend you have so many option after passing M.Sc.

For Admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.A.M
> J.N.U-C.B.E.E
> I.I.Sc
etc

ALL THE BEST!

9th June 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

which course is good bsc life science or dietics and nutrition???

10th June 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i proceed as a nutritionist after completing b.sc life sciences AND how much time will it take?

13th April 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done bsc life science and bed.
now i am preparing for govt..job competition....like ssc.

i belong to a simple lower class family....
m still confused that what should be the right step for my future..........
lots of responsibilities are on my head....

please suggest me wgat should be the right choice for my career...........

7th September 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir now I am a student of bsc in MBTH .after complete this course can I do the company job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?