19th January 2011, 04:55 PM
sanjeeda

Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology

i an a biotech student and i want to now the subject scope. Also want to know the right career and subject should i choose in P.G.?

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th with 44% can can I give improvement exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I Ph.d in Pharmacy or Biotechnology stream after completing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical Biotechnology as specialization?
  4. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
  5. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  6. Career guidance for BT fresher graduates? Jobs available in the field of Biotechnology/Life Science?
  7. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  8. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  11. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Which is better option between B.Tech Biotechnology, MBBS and BDS?
  13. Which exams should I answer to be eligible for BI.PC UG courses? Details about the courses for BI.PC students?
  14. Whether Biotechnology is good specialization to study in B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  16. Which field is better between M.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Pharmacy after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  18. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
19th January 2011, 11:23 PM
sumathi arumugam

Default Re: Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology

biotechnology is a branch of science which deals with many fields like micribiology, bioprocess , genetic engineering ,, biopharm, enzyme & proteins ,, etc ,,

biotech students are needed for many research and development companys like biocan , shasun ,, etc

in the sense of job opportunities ,, it is such a difficult one , you practical experience is important both highr study and job

after your pg only you can get a chance to get good job ,, select your pg course based on your field of interest,, bioprocess is more scoping subject compare to all of them
20th January 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology

How we can join cbi or cid
28th May 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i am preeti...i have completed bsc from biotechnology.i want to do msc from good university.i want to know that whether clearing jnu exam will help me in future and should i take drop to clear jnu entrance exam for biotechnology???plz guide me....
25th January 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between B.Sc biotechnology and B.Tech in biotechnology?
27th February 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th n also started with 12th studies
i am interested in biology side after 12th want to focus in bio.
would u give me the proper guidance with its field as biology has no of it so...
30th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Doing btech in biotechnology is beneficial in making handsome money in country like india? What are the job offered in this stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?