31st December 2009, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

i want whole information regarding cbi(central bureau of investigation ) exam details
,criteria ,elligibity .i am in last year of engg . how can i apply.where is form available.
kindly send me all details.

30th January 2010, 08:45 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Default Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

Civil Service India - http://www.civilserviceindia.c om/ Preparation for Civil Services exams conducted by UPSC. ... Online and personal coaching for CAT and other MBA entrance exams. ... The website: upsc preparation, upsc books, upsc delhi, upsc exam, upsc syllabus, upsc result, upsc results, upsc india, upsc, civil services jobs, civil services exams, civil services examination, civil services
31st January 2010, 10:36 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

hello

CBI recruits Sub-inspectors through Staff Selection Commission which publishes its Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies. Police officers in the rank of Sub-inspector/ Inspector of the Ste Police may approach local CBI Superintendent of Police generally located in the State Capital. The addresses are available on the web-site. The officers coming on deputation in these ranks are entitled to 25 percent extra salary and one month’s extra salary.

For more information please check the below link:
http://www.cbi.gov.in/defaul t.php

best of luck
3rd February 2010, 06:24 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

donot worry my dear friend,
you can get all the information about the cbi from the websites
www.cbi.gov.in
23rd February 2010, 06:24 PM

Red face Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

Myself Shaik.Ezaaz Ahmed from Visakhapatnam. I had completed my Engineering course. I am very much interested in C.B.I. Shall I am eligible to apply for this C.B.I.? and how I have to apply? Please suggest me.
26th February 2010, 05:44 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

it's better to get all the information from their official site:
www.cbi.gov.in
good luck.
21st March 2010, 05:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend......
you have to get Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and your age is on between 20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination.

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test
22nd March 2010, 09:11 AM
Manjeet124

hi....
Friend the eligiblity for the CBI exam is that you have to get Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and your age is on between 20-25 years as on 1st Jan of the year of examination.
28th March 2010, 09:11 PM
tanweer

I m currently in final year of b.e. Mechanical........pl informe about (c.b.i) exam, how to prepare .....how to apply......last date of exam......
4th April 2010, 05:32 PM
Mudassar

what is the eligibility criteria for central bureau of investigation and from where i will get the form and what is the date of exam, when it will issue.
12th April 2010, 09:24 PM
narindersharmaadv

date whn vacancies r published in news papper nd in which
19th April 2010, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

sometime attraction is jumped on me so much so that i can not study what can id
21st April 2010, 12:32 AM
rimpi.ruchika

i have done engineering in instrumentation and control
Can i appear for UPSC eams
3rd May 2010, 01:49 PM
springston

what is type of exams you have conducted?. when will starting the exam
6th May 2010, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in 2009,my age 21yr,can i appear in this exam ? plz give me exam details? what is the date of exam?
7th May 2010, 05:32 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want whole information regarding cbi(central bureau of investigation ) exam details
,criteria ,elligibity .i am in last year of engg . how can i apply.where is form available.
Hello,
Since you are an engineering graduate you can very well apply for the same even the officer ranking and posts that can take you to the post of S.P. without having the IPS degree and still the physical standards also very important to get in to the medical admission test. Check this link to apply for the positions and also the terms and conditions for the same:

www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/recruitmentrules.php

All the Best !!!
7th May 2010, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

cbi officer what entrance exam?
14th May 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

my name is ziaul haque i m intrestad in a c b i officer
15th May 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

pls sir tell me about the form of this
26th May 2010, 08:06 PM
A.nagaraju

HI SIR I COPLITED MY DEGREE(B.COM), CAN I APPLY CBI (central bureau of investigation), HW CAN APPLY TELL ME PLS

REGARDS:

A.NAGARAJU
6th June 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am rasheed i completed my degree(BBA computer application) through distance education. pls tell me sir may i have the eligibility to apply for this job
10th June 2010, 02:00 AM
dheeraj1988

,criteria ,elligibity .becouse my final year in graduation . how can i apply.where is form available.
please kindly send me all details.
14th June 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is sangeeta Singh i am a student and i m doing M.A in English and i m very interested to doing an cbi officer's job so plz tell me shall i do it or not. i am doing stenography but m not so much good in shorthand in English but m good in typing and writing English becoz. i m doing a job as a P.A in IITD so it is my daily routine work.(1 year). i am very glad to join CBI so plz tell me any respected and eligible work for me or tell me i can eligible for it or how? i am belongs in very lower family but i want to do a honorable job like CBI but no one can guide me even in my family or my near ones becoz. some r illiterate or some r disappoint me to grown up m very kind of u if u guide me .thank u very much
14th June 2010, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hello i am Sangeeta Singh, actualy m not finding any area where u ans. me so plz ans me on my e.mal address: sauoni_soni58592yahoo.com plz hide it from others plz thanku ji
16th June 2010, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is Devendra ,i have compled UG and pursuring of MCA ,my dreams of CBI officer can pepre on exam help.....
21st June 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to be CBI officer,how can get this job.
27th June 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i ANURAG BHARDWAJ am willing to join CBI.I want details about how could I get the application form for CBI exam [email protected]
30th June 2010, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

can b.pharm student be elligible for central bureau of investigation
5th July 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is mohd razzak.i completed my intermediate.can i have an opportunity to do this job.please reply me sir i am eligible for this job or not?
13th July 2010, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i jindal patel am willing to join CBI.I want details about how could I get the application form for CBI exam [email protected]
14th July 2010, 01:01 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding, cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details,
cretieria,how to apply forms you go through the website :www.cbi.gov.in
14th July 2010, 01:04 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding, cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details,
cretieria,how to apply forms you go through the website :www.cbi.gov.in
28th July 2010, 12:29 PM
anuprabhu

Post Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

my name is prabhu, i have completed my B.S.C Visual Communication last year, I AM national champion in manchuriya kung fu international , and i am attleat in height jumb, long jump, running etc, i know to drive all vechiles, horse riding, and i know mountain claimbing etc, i like to serve mu country, i need to join in CBI and i like to serve my country still my life end, i know well photography, camere handling, and i know even boxing, kerara, etc
30th July 2010, 01:02 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is very nice opportunity you have to join cbi.and you are very well eligible for it
Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language
for more detail please log no to
www.cbi.gov
31st July 2010, 12:20 AM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
as you are a graduates students so you are eligible to join the cbi,
but for this you have to give the exam of the ssc.
because the selection in the cbi is done through the ssc,
so prepare well and give the exams,
31st July 2010, 02:08 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

hello friend,
its too easy you can get every information regarding this in the website given below:
www.cbi.gov.in

all the very best..!!!

good luck..!!
31st July 2010, 07:09 PM
Senior Member+++

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is the premier intelligence agency of India. As on date, CBI has the following Divisions:
Anti Corruption Division
Economic Offences Division
Special Crimes Division
Directorate of Prosecution
Administration Division
Policy & Coordination Division
Central Forensic Science Laboratory

Career Opportunites at CBI
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in for current job vacancies and related notification at the link shown below:

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php

CBI India, Central Bureau of Investigation - www.cbi.gov.in
31st July 2010, 09:30 PM
samratguha

hello friend...

CBI Recruitment 2010 Exam
By admin Filed under: Study

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is India’s premier inquiring agency, creditworthy for a wide variety of criminal and national security things. Central Bureau of Investigation was founded on 1 April 1963 and evolved from the Special Police organization founded in 1941. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is assured by the Department of Personnel and Training in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension of the Union Government usually headed by a Union Minister who reports instantly to the Prime Minister. The Central Bureau of Investigation Conducts Various Recruitment Exams for Selection in Various Posts.

Eligibility Criteria for CBI Recruitment 2010
CBI conduct exams for various post so the eligibility varies with the post advertised. To get the complete details about eligibility of various post please visit the official website of CBI.

Selection Process
CBI Recruitment 2010 Exam based on written admission Exam and Personal Inerviews.

Exam Pattern
Visit the official Website for more detail about the Exam Pattern of CBI Recruitment Exam in India.

Reservation
Reservations for Selection of Candidate for Various Post are as per the rule of government of India.

Results
Result of Central Bureau of Investigation for academic year 2010 will be update here on the Time when The Result will be Decleard

Important dates
Important dates for Central Bureau of Investigation will be update here as soon as available

Application from
The Central Bureau of Investigation Application from Can be Obtained by Cash Payment from The Recruitment Office of The Central Bureau of Investigation, The Application from also can be Obtained by Sending DD in Favour of Registrar. The Application from also can be Downloaded from the Official Website of The University

How t o apply
Submit the Complete Application from along with All Necessary document Demand by University and All Fees and Charges to University Registrar Office before the Last date of The Receipt Application from.

Contact Detail
Central Bureau of Investigation
Block no. 4, 6th Floor,
CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
11th August 2010, 08:25 PM
dimple pandya

HELLO SIR,I WANT TO JOIN CBI SO WHAT PREOCESS OF TO JOIN??AND I COMPLETED BCA.ITS EXAM TAKEN BY UPSC??FIRST I GIVE USPSC OR NOT???AND ITS EXAM DETAIL where its give???
15th August 2010, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,I WANT TO JOIN CBI SO WHAT PREOCESS OF TO JOIN??
11th September 2010, 03:39 PM
NIKHIL.J

i have completed computer eng. how to apply for central bureau of investigation and what type of exam will be there and what is the syllbus for exam
14th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi , my name is Ivneet Singh
I had done my graduation in Bsc(Hons) System Security and Investigations from Malaysia and UK

I want to join technical department i.e. forensic and Investigation in CBI or CID ,so what is recruitment criteria and am I eligible to join as I am holding foreign degree

I had done some certifications also in
Ethical Hacking
Cyber Crime Investigations
Intellectual Property Rights
Cyber Laws
Forensic Expert
Hacking and Password Breaking
Welfare and Defense data analysts

you can contact me on [email protected]
20th September 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETE BSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE), HOW TO APLLY CBI EXAM.
11th October 2010, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is siva,can you tell me CBI - technical grade officer II 2010 result.In which site the result will publish.I am waiting for result so help me
20th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, we had a CBI exam for gradeII executives which is held on july 11 2010 , when do we get the results
my mail id is [email protected]
Thankyou sir...
25th October 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i am doing .Sc. in Forensic science now.Could u anybody tell me the way how can join C.B.I. by easiest way, please????
31st October 2010, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 12th standard i want to join .cbi so sir please tell me wwhat i have to do first?any chances except gradutaion ?if no i will complete my gradutaion.month of exam ?eligibility?
3rd November 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year in B.A. i want to join to cbi. what should i do for it?
5th November 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am a Law Graduate and i have 3 years of experiance at the Bar in conducting Criminal Cases i want to join C.B.I; whether i am eligible?
16th November 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is Shampa,can you tell me CBI exam for grade-II executives which is held on july 11 2010 .In which site the result will publish.I am waiting for result so help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?