17th April 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

CBI Officer after B.Com?

Good afternoon sir my self suhail presently i m persuing my 2nd year b.com.. I want to become a c.b.i officer..my aim is to become a very good and sensior c.b.i officer

17th April 2011, 05:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBI Officer after B.Com?

Hello friend,
To be a CBI officer, first of all, you must complete your graduation. after earning the Bachelors degree, you will have to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam.The minimum eligible age, for the exam is 20 years.The maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of SSC.
17th April 2011, 06:58 PM
SUSHITH V

Yes.but any persons they have a good knowledge of criminal nature and criminals behaviour. In cbi,they use a separate system of findings of crime. A separate system of study must conduct for to know more of the criminals and their behaviour that known as "criminology" and they have a good thinking power to satisfy themself.
17th April 2011, 07:11 PM
madhuk.1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir my self suhail presently i m persuing my 2nd year b.com.. I want to become a c.b.i officer..my aim is to become a very good and sensior c.b.i officer
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Eligibility Criteria:-
QUALIFICATION: Minimum Qualification is Graduation in any Discipline.

AGE: You should be in between 20 to 27 years of Age. & special Relaxation is given to SC/ST which is 5 years and For OBC 3 years.

You can see the Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies.
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website :www.cbi.gov.in

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-cbi-officer-after-completing-b-tech-2nd-class-1st-class-10th-105840.html#ixzz1JmeOuCED
17th April 2011, 08:02 PM
romigill

Smile Re: CBI Officer after B.Com?

Surely you can go for CBI AFTER B.COM

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is the premier intelligence agency of India. As on date, CBI has the following Divisions:

1. Anti Corruption Division
2. Economic Offences Division
3. Special Crimes Division
4. Directorate of Prosecution
5. Administration Division
6. Policy & Coordination Division
7. Central Forensic Science Laboratory

Career Opportunites at CBI
Visit the recruitment section on central bureau of investigation website www.cbi.gov.in for current job vacancies and related notification at the link shown below:

http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php

Best of luck...
3rd May 2011, 08:46 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

To be a CBI officer, first of all, you must complete your graduation. after earning the Bachelors degree, you will have to appear for Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam.The minimum eligible age, for the exam is 20 years.The maximum age limit is 27 years with relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of SSC.
21st June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir my self Ajay I have done my B.Com From Delhi University ,presently i m persuing my 3nd year In Law .. I want to become a c.b.i officer..my aim is to become a very good and sensior c.b.i officer

My age is 27
26th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Helllo sir..... Nw Am studing 1st puc(commerce).............. And my aim is to become CBI Sir Please suggest me>>>>>>
20th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Good Evening sir,
My self Pawan I have done my B.com From M.G.S.U. of bikaner and i want to become a CBI officer Please suggest me...
22nd November 2011, 08:46 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)

For become a CBI officer, you must have to clear the CGLE[COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION], conducted by SSC every year.

For appear in this examination, you must have at least a graduation degree from a recognized college in any stream .
As you are graduate candidate in commerce stream , so you are positively eligible.

Exam pattern of CGLE-

The age limit for this examination is 20-27 years, there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

Thank you!!
~gamble~
14th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I am B.com,aged 33 years.what will be the career options for me.
4th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

HI.....
Sir this is Anil sirsawal i have complete my graduation B.com from gulburga university (karnataka) and i want to be a CBI OFFICER and want to join the CBI so can u tell me how can i be a member CBI
MY E-mail ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?