29th June 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or RBSE, which Board is better to study 11th Commerce?

Hello everyone, I was in class 10th in CBSE but my school is upto 10th only. So l have to go in another school but I am in very confusion which board I shall continue RBSE or CBSE for Commerce stream in 11th standard? And after completing 12th I want to go outside of Rajasthan for my higher education.

2nd July 2018, 10:28 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or RBSE, which Board is better to study 11th Commerce?

CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is a central board & RBSE(Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education) is a state board. Both the boards are good in their own way and have good opportunities for higher education.

The syllabus in CBSE is deep and teaches you different concepts in detail & depth whereas RBSE teaches you concepts in general. If you want to attend any entrance exams for higher education then the syllabus and topics are asked from CBSE syllabus. Since your schooling is in CBSE board then it will be better is you choose 12th class education in CBSE board which will help you in scoring good marks in board exams and entrance exams conducted by different states and universities.

When comparing both the boards choosing CBSE board will be good for your higher education rather than choosing RBSE board.
9th July 2018, 01:27 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.

Between CBSE and RBSE board, CBSE board is far better than any board of state.

But, it is not like so that states board are not good. But with the comparison of CBSE, anyone should always go for CBSE board.
9th April 2020, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my board from RBSD TO CBSE BOARD IN 12TH CLASS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?