6th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Chances of BA admission on ITI basis for a candidate who haven't studied Intermediate?

Sir, I have done ITI course. I haven't studied Intermediate. Now, I want to get admission for BA course. I would like to know about the chances of securing admission for BA course with ITI education. Please tell me immediately.

12th October 2018, 01:02 PM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Chances of BA admission on ITI basis for a candidate who haven't studied Intermediate?

No, You cannot directly pursue BA using ITI certificate since ITI is not equivalent to 12th at present. But Recently government Allowed ITI pass-outs to Attain equivalent academic qualifications by passing certain language course through NIOS/ other boards.

Class 8th pass students with 2 year ITI certification will be considered for Secondary school certificate or class 10th.

Class 10th pass students with 2 year ITI certification will be considered for Class 12th certificate.

60% course credit will be transferred from ITI and 40% from NIOS/other board.

Successful candidates will be awarded Secondary /Senior Secondary school certificate.

After attaining 12th certificate you may apply for a BA course as the minimum requirement for that is Class 12th.

You may go through the following link for more details--

http://dget.nic.in/upload/files/57a8...e7eacadmic.pdf
7th July 2022, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of BA admission on ITI basis for a candidate who haven't studied Intermediate?

is iti provide clcs & migration certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?