21st December 2015, 08:09 AM
namovenkatesha

Chances to become a Doctor through K-CET having economic problems?

Sir, I completed my puc science in 2012 in karnataka state but due to economic problem so now I am interested to attempt k-cet to become doctor ...so plzzz tell me how many chances I have

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a doctor after passing HSc, CET and NEET?
  2. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  3. Subjects of ba llb course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any chances of cancellation of Diploma CET this year?
  5. Number of seats available in DNB-CET for MBBS Doctor? How many candidates appeared in last year DNB-CET?
  6. MH-CET is going will held in future or not?
  7. Chances of getting admission in top 10 MHT CET colleges for MMS?
  8. What's the career of an MBBS student in Defense services?
  9. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from?
  10. What should I do after BAMS? What are the chances to go abroad?
  11. How to become a Doctor after completing 12th Standard?
  12. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  13. Can I take admission in M.G. Science College after completing one semester?
  14. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  15. Chances of getting admission in COEP Pune with 148 score in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission?
  16. Chances of admission in Pune Engineering Colleges in Computer Engineering after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How to study the Numerical Problems in MHT-CET or AIEEE exams? Any trick to solve such problems in short time span?
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?