25th July 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get government college if got 228 marks in UPSEE? List of colleges with available stream which I can get?

Sir, I was appeared in UPSEE exam and got 228 marks. I belongs to OBC category. Can I get government college? List of colleges with available stream which I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  2. Can I get a government college in UPTU? I have scored 19060 in UPSEE
  3. List of governemnt colleges under UPTU/AKTU where I can get admission as per my UPSEE ranks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in Government colleges after scoring 462 rank in UPSEE exam?
  5. Chances of getting admission in top 4 colleges in UP? I have scored 14928 in UPSEE
  6. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  7. Can I get a government college in CS branch after scoring 9000 in UPSEE?
  8. Am I eligible to get a seat in any government colleges after scoring 300 marks in UPSEE-2018? -- [New]
  9. Admission in governemnt colleges is possible through UPSEE 2017?
  10. Colleges I could get through UPTU after scoring 17000 in Gen? Any chance for government in UPSEE?
  11. Can I get any type of government or private college after scoring UPSEE rank of 100?
  12. List of government colleges for Biotech through UPSEE?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 300 marks in UPSEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which colleges can I get with 120 marks in UPSEE? Ranks of the colleges?
  15. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  16. Minimum marks required in UPSEE to get into top 10 government colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government College having scored a rank of 517 in UPSEE being a girl from SC category?
  18. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
26th July 2017, 06:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get government college if got 228 marks in UPSEE? List of colleges with available stream which I can get?

No, you cannot get admission in government colleges based on your marks.

UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is the entrance exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh government for giving admissions into graduation course.

The cut off marks for OBC category varies every year. In general based on previous year cut off marks are mentioned below.
For 228 marks the rank for OBC category candidates will be around 30k to 50k.

The cut off marks for government college is around 400 - 500 marks, so that you can get admission in government colleges.

Based on your rank you can get admission in private colleges.
27th July 2017, 12:28 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get government college if got 228 marks in UPSEE? List of colleges with available stream which I can get?

Yes you have a chance to get a government college . Kindly apply in reserve quota in following government college.

Colleges
** U.P Textile technology Institute
** Institute of Engineering and technology , Lucknow
** Bundelkhand Institute of engineering and technology
** Kamla nehru institute of technology
** Manyar Kansi Ram engineering college of information technology, Ambedkar nagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?