6th February 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get an MBBS seat under reservation quota for a National level Karate player?

Hello sir, I am a National level karate player and also have won some state level tournaments. I want to know is there reservations for me to get a MBBS seat?

30th August 2017, 01:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get an MBBS seat under reservation quota for a National level Karate player?

There is no reserved seats in MBBS course under Sport quota. So, you are not eligible to get on the basis of the medal in the state level tournament.

To get admission you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper from a recognised board.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in MBBS course in government or private colleges.

For more information visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?