11th March 2018, 06:03 PM
Kumarprateekmittal

Chances of getting admission in M.Sc Medical Bio-Chemistry after B.Sc Computer Science?

It is possible to do M.Sc in Medical Bio-Chemistry after B.Sc in Computer Science or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology? Is there any entrance exam requirement also?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options in PCB/PCM after 12th(Scored 62% in 12th)? Which is the best option for future?
  2. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  3. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  5. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  6. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  7. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  9. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  10. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?
  12. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  14. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  15. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  16. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  17. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  18. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?