11th July 2012, 03:40 PM
a.roja

Chances of getting MBBS seat? I belong to OU under OC reservation

sir ,my name is roja and i want to know whether i have any chances of getting mbbs seat? i belong to ou under oc reservation(f).plz reply me or send a mail to me([email protected]) plz

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in any branch of TU from reservation seat for NE candidate? I have got 85 in AIEEE and belong to general category
  2. Any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in UP? My rank is 15000
  3. Can I get a seat in JNTU Anantapur?
  4. In which OBC category do I below if my fathers salary is less than 2 Lakhs? Am I eligible for IIT seat reservation?
  5. Can I get MBBS seat in counseling after scoring 191 cutoff? I belong to MBC community
  6. Am I eligible to get a seat in MBBS? I belong to OC category
  7. Chances to get a seat in MBBS and BDS after scoring Manipal ENAT score of 147 out of 240?
  8. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chances of getting a seat after scoring 4400 rank in APPG entrance exam? I belong to BC-C category
  10. Can i get a seat in JNTU Anantapur after scoring 7404 rank in PGECET? I belong to BC(B) reservation
  11. Can I get reservation seat to study MBBS after Ayurveda or BHMS?
  12. What is the last rank for EAMCET in SC category?
  13. Can I get any NIT after scoring AIR of 4 lakhs?
  14. Chances to study Clinical PG for a Non-Local SC candidate who has secured 4255 rank in Andhra Pradesh Medical PGET? -- [New]
  15. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in MBBS?
  16. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  17. Cutoff rank for MBBS entrance exam? Can I expect a seat in A category under CAP reservation? I have scored 4857 rank in entrance exam
  18. How many MBBS seat are there in AP? Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 97 marks in EAMCET
2nd April 2014, 04:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances of getting MBBS seat? I belong to OU under OC reservation

You have definitely chances to get into MBBS course. Even according to Eamcet nrms, you will get 25 per cent reservation. According to the AIIMS protocol too, there is 7.5 per cent reservation for the Scheduled Tribes, 15 per cent for the Scheduled Castes, 27 per cent for the Other Backward Classes and 3 per cent for orthopaedic physically handicapped. Under the rules of admission, if a candidate belonging to the SC, the ST or the OBC who joined the course through open competition can also opt for better institution of his/her choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?