22nd February 2017, 01:14 PM
liegyjoy

Chances to join Defence for a girl having MCA and Naval NCC certificate? What should I do for it?

Respected Sir, I am a girl of 23 years old studying in final year of MCA. I have also done Naval NCC. Is there any opportunities for me to join Defense? What should I do for it?

31st July 2017, 10:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to join Defence for a girl having MCA and Naval NCC certificate? What should I do for it?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in CDS examination conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

As, according to your qualification you are eligible for recruitment in Short Service Commission examination after qualifying in examination.

The age limit to appear in examination for recruitment in Indian Army is 19-24 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as written and SSB. For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st July 2017, 11:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to join Defence for a girl having MCA and Naval NCC certificate? What should I do for it?

Yes, girls candidates have better opportunities to join defence service and serve nation.

You can appear for CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment in Indian Army.

Required educational qualification to appear in examination is bachelor degree in any discipline age limit is 19-24 years.

But, it is mandatory to qualify in Written as well as in SSB test for final selection for service. The other option is to join in OTA.

To get detail visit at official link at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?