6th November 2019, 09:44 AM
Rakeshdaggu

Chances of studying lateral BTech in Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. But I want to study Agricultural Engineering in my BTech course. So, is there any chance for the Diploma holder of Mechanical branch for getting admission in Agricultural in BTech through lateral entry?

13th November 2019, 06:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of studying lateral BTech in Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma Mechanical student?

You are not eligible to change the stream to get admission in the B.Tech course.

Candidates passed or pursuing in diploma course are eligible to appear in the lateral entry examination for admission in B.Tech 2nd year but not eligible to change the stream.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech in Mechanical course only.
14th November 2019, 09:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of studying lateral BTech in Agricultural Engineering for a Diploma Mechanical student?

LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) is conducted for admission in the B.Tech course after the diploma course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course but not eligible to change their stream.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in Agricultural engineering stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?