20th June 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?

Sir I Pawan kumar wants to know about pg courses in Punjab university. Is chemistry (hons) available in Punjab university. If available how can I take admission in this.Please tell me l am very proud of you.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Pawan kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  2. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  6. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  7. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  8. How to get admission for B.Sc Honors Chemistry in Punjab University?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  10. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  11. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  12. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  13. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  14. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  15. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  16. How to get admission in Punjab University after passing 12th with 65.8%
  17. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  18. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
30th September 2017, 06:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?

Yes Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Honors as well as Master of Science in Chemistry are offered bu Punjab University.

For taking admission in B.Sc in Chemistry ( hons. ) degree you need to qualify PU CET and for appearing in the same you need to have qualified your Class 12th in Science stream from a recognized board of examination.

Further for taking admission in M.Sc in Chemistry degree course you need to qualify PU PG CET and for appearing in the same examination you need to have completed your B.Sc degree with Chemistry as a main subjects with at least 50% from a recognized university.

For more details regarding different courses offered by Punjab University and their admission procedure you can refer to the link www.puchd.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?