15th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Chemistry subject in 12th compulsory for courses being offered by NIFT?

I wanted to join courses in National Institute of Fashion Technology NIFT. I wanted to know if Chemistry is compulsory for admission in all courses being offered by NIFT or not?

21st June 2018, 12:06 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Chemistry subject in 12th compulsory for courses being offered by NIFT?

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology and NIFTs regarded as the top institutes for pursuing designing courses.

As far as you are concerned about the compulsion of Chemistry at Class 12th level academics for admission in NIFT, then I would like to let you know that no subject is compulsory for admission in any course in NIFT except B.F.Tech ( Bachelor of Fashion Technology ) for which PCM group is compulsory at Class 12th level.

Further for admissions in NIFT, you are required to qualify NIFT entrance examination and for details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
21st June 2018, 01:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Chemistry subject in 12th compulsory for courses being offered by NIFT?

NIFT is National Institute of Fashion Technology and offer bachelor in designing and bachelor in fashion technology course.

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination is that

B.Des - 12th in any recognised board.

B.F.Tech - 12th in PCM.

So, you are eligible to pursue B.Des course if you have not studied Chemistry in 12th.

For more information visit at www.nift.ac.in.
21st June 2018, 09:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Bachelor of Fashion Technology from National Institute of Fashion Technology then chemistry, mathematics and Physics is necessary for admission in NIFT courses.

For bachelor's degree in design, you need not have studied Chemistry in 12th. You can apply for NIFT exam for B.Des course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?