27th June 2011, 09:19 PM
selvarose

Coaching center for TANCET exam in Tuticorin or Tirunelveli? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?

i wish to write ME TANCET exam this year .I'm in tuticorin so can any one suggest a coaching center in tuticorin or tirunelveli. Suggest some books to go through for ME TANCET exam .

10th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: Coaching center for TANCET exam in Tuticorin or Tirunelveli? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?

At present,there is no standard or good coaching class in thirunelveli for tancet.TANCET is an entrance exam conducted for admission to M.E/M.TECH,MCA,MBA courses in the anna university and colleges afflicted to it.Tancet M.e entrance exam consists of three sections 1.Engineering mathematics. 2.Basic engineering 3.Engineering stream of your branch of study.First section has 30 questions.second section and third section has 40 questions.Time interval is 2 hrs.Tancet mba exam is having syllabus similar to CAT,MAT.similar preparation and reference is enough.preparing for gate is enough for tancet exam.As you didnot mention your core branch,i am unable to provide you detailed information about reference books.Feel free to reply your core branch.
29th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Coaching center for TANCET exam in Tuticorin or Tirunelveli? Books to be referred for TANCET exam?

GKT Win academy. They give good coaching for TANCET and other competitive exams
29th December 2011, 12:25 PM
ramani816

GKT Win academy in SAMATHANAPURAM. They give good coaching at a feasible cost for TANCET, GATE, IES....
7th January 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

tancet syllabus for m tech(IT)
8th January 2012, 11:31 PM
ramani816

In TANCET application form, they provide the syllabus. But so for, I know that for IT, It's cover from you first sem to last sem. The syllabus is very vast, but the span is very less days. any way ALL the best
6th February 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

gate syllabus and TANCET syllabus are same or not....
17th August 2012, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I would like to know the difference between part time and full time studying? And I want to do MTech chemical, Which one is better either part time or full time?
17th August 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
gate syllabus and TANCET syllabus are same or not....
gate and tancet syllabus is different.
18th September 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Best coaching centers for Gate exam in tirunelveli?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?