27th December 2009, 07:56 PM
vaishnavialoor

Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

I am studying intermediate in a college where there is no proper coaching for EAMCET.IS it better to have a short term or long term coaching

18th January 2010, 09:33 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

long term coaching is the best option because you will get more knowledge and also the chances of getting an good rank will be more in long term coaching
19th January 2010, 12:43 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

for the present exam first take an short term coaching ,if you don't get an rank which is satisfactory then you can go for an long term coaching
all the best
19th January 2010, 01:03 PM
khusi

if you are writing eamcet this year then go for short term coaching,but if you plan to write eamcet next year then it is better to go for an long term coaching,which will really help yoi to improve your knowledge
21st January 2010, 02:20 AM
sumitkumarinmit

short term are never precious.............better do long term you can get tricks to solve and other topics to stress upon for better results
21st January 2010, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

thank you so much for your suggestion.Till now i was in a confusion.you have given me a good
suggestion.
10th February 2010, 11:54 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

if your exams are come near then short term course is better for you. but for this exams you need long term practise.
7th March 2010, 10:19 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

It depends on you my friend. If you think you can able to complete the coaching in less time period then short term coaching is better otherwise long term is better for you.....
15th March 2010, 03:48 AM
asish
Senior Member+

it is in your hand you prepare your self ....
for this exam ...go through practice sets and take short term coachings
concentrate self study...
good luck..
13th June 2010, 08:13 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

http://www.vikasonline.com/vikasonline/EAMCETCoaching.htm

Eamcet ALEE Coaching Centre in Hyderabad G.P.O., Hyderabad
16th June 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i got 48 marks should i take long term cochaing
13th July 2010, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

yes surely if u have good ipe % which accounts 50% weightage from next yr. decide on that
14th July 2010, 02:04 PM
vinaykumar0712

As you dont have the proper eamcet coaching in the college First try to go with the Short term struggle more I Suggest JP's Eamcet materials useful for short term as they contain detailed answers with key. this surely helps you and Long term may waste One year which is very much valuable. Once again go for JP's Books you feel better i suppose

Wishing you

Vinay
30th July 2010, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

long term is best
31st July 2010, 02:33 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii friend Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test eamcet exam... its sad to hear that you don get proper teaching for eamcet..you can go for some pvt insitiute for getting short term courses.....if you want to know information you can checkout through online .........click this link to know information of exam

http://www.minglebox.com/eamcet

regards
azhar
20th August 2010, 08:14 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

here is the different factor in the preparation of the any exam,suppose your most of the

preparation is already done then in that course short term coaching course or crash

course is best for your profile.other wise go for the long term course because it will

starts the topics from the basics and will reach to the higher level.
20th November 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi i m vocational student with bridge course qualification and want to appear for eamcet will u suggest me the best with regards to coaching type and material
18th December 2010, 05:47 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaishnavialoor View Post
I am studying intermediate in a college where there is no proper coaching for EAMCET.IS it better to have a short term or long term coaching
You did not mention in which year you are? Any how EAMCET is such an easy exam that you can crack it with your own preparation.

Just study regularly.
EAMCET will not ask you anything other than your IPE syllabus. So, if you are done with your IPE syllabus perfectly then you need not take any coaching.

To have practice and to make over your attitude and time management in the exam better you solve previous years question papers.

You can buy S. Chand series text books like Physics by Chalapathi rao etc to have a better practice.

All the Best!
15th February 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

iam an 90% marks student in bi pc 2nd yr. i should take long term or short term
6th April 2011, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

sir ihave not yet prepared for eamcet what should i do for getting rank below 1000
4th May 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

My sister got 85% IN BiPC.
She wants to do Eamcet long term coaching.
Please help us with good institute for long term training.
7th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i had got 85% in inter in bi.p.c.I had prefer to take long term.which institute is better for long term coaching?
8th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i got 60000 rank in eamcet so is it necessary to do long term coaching in eamcet
8th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for longterm?
16th June 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 92.4 percent in IPE of Bi.P.C. but 76 in eamcet. can you suggest whether a longterm can bring me a good rank?
3rd July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

plz tel me hw to prepare 4 longterm 4 a better result?
5th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i got 78.can i take long term for eamcet
23rd July 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

i think its better 2 go 2 s

hortterm then u can choose lngtrm
23rd July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

i think its better 2 go 2

shortterm then u can choose lngtrm
4th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

list of good collage for longterm coaching in pmt, eamcet, etc
16th August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i got 83.4%in i.p.e. in m.p.c & i got 39 marks in eamcet disqualified should i take long term. and is that true that from next year the % of i.p.e in eamcet is 50% is that true brother...
14th October 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to study for eamcet online please give me any good source
27th November 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Coaching for eamcet
14th April 2012, 11:35 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

if your exams are come near then short term course is better for you. but for this exams you need long term practise.
11th June 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

which college is best for long term.............?
30th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

inter 82% marks , not got aieee and eamcet rank i willing to prepare longterm coach
which college is better
20th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 69% in IPE
If i take long term coaching is there any chance to get rank in jee mains?
26th March 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i complete my intermediate without any eamcet coaching i want to join in a short term coaching in vijayawada which coaching centre is better for me my first ip percentage is 89 i am waiting for my 2nd year result
9th June 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

plz inform me coaching institutes for eamcet longterm for boys in telugu medium???
26th June 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 90 marks in eamcet this year.i would like to take long term coaching is it best option or not?
27th July 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc now n i want to write eamcet this year.my inter percentage is 94%.
8th February 2015, 04:40 PM
lomada vineeshaa

Default Re:to be eamcet short term couching joining

i am vineeshaa at tangutur village and mandal reading of will inter IInd year on march 2015 complted after to be joining eamcet couching to be addimission
9th February 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Attend some free Online practice test , they you can learn time management.

test your skill & predict your possible EAMCET 2015 Rank thru SmartIQ

cetsuccess.com
26th May 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching?

long term is better but you should always remember your main goal to get good rank for total year upto your exams. you should never loose confidence on you should never be influenced by other coments. uday
4th June 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what are the best longterm coaching centers in narayana for girls for eamcet medicine?
16th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir. I have completed my eamcet exam I got 40,000 state rank. & 22,150 local rank so should I prefer long term please give u r suggestion . Which college will be best
15th September 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Hii.
I got 85s% marks in ipe so...i want to get rank in eamcet for agricultural which is the best long tecrm coaching centre
7th February 2016, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I got 92% in IPE next I prefer long term coaching but along with that I want to persue hindi pandit training also.
Is it possible?
Please answer my question.
My ID [email protected]
16th February 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is best for short term coaching in medical.when will classes start.
17th February 2016, 02:02 PM
kohli183

List of Best EAMCET Coaching Institutes :

Target Academy

Gyaan Coaching Centre

Sri Chaitanya Eamcet Coaching Center

Unique Coaching Center

IIT Upadhyaya's Institute

Deeksha Tutorial

Ideal Coaching Center

Kakatiya Academy

Ideal Coaching Center

Vikas Coaching Center

Aaakash Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?