26th May 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which college among Amrita and Hindustan is better for doing Aerospace Engineering?

Please explain me that which college among amrita and hindustan is better for doing aerospace engineering in india

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  2. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  3. Best Institutes for B.Tech(aerospace) in South India?
  4. Placement details for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University Padur?
  5. List of top colleges after scoring 180.25 in Coimbatore?
  6. How will be the placements through Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan University?
  7. Process of summer training at HAL?
  8. Aerospace engineering from hindustan university: Fee structure? Is HITS Chennai good for doing B.E in aerospace engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the best college among Siddhartha Group of Institutions, Royal Group of Institutions and Hindustan Academy for Aerospace Engineering in Bangalore?
  10. Best college among Siddhartha Group of Institution, Royal Group of Institution and Hindustan Academy for Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  12. How can I change my Engineering college? I'm currently in Amrita Engineering college and want to shift to Vallikavu College
  13. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  14. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  17. How can I apply for companies through offcampus while in Amrita College of Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
21st July 2015, 10:08 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college among Amrita and Hindustan is better for doing Aerospace Engineering?

Apart from these colleges, let me give you some more options so that it becomes easy for you to choose the best one for you.
See, for the aeronautical engineering you can either do it from the IIT's but for that you have to crack the JEE exam. Also, there are many private institutions and colleges which conduct their own entrance exam through which also, you can pursue this engineering.

Below i have provided a list of such colleges. Some of these in the list take the candidates on the basis of their own entrance test and some consider the AIEEE score for selection of the candidates.

> School of Aeronautics, Palam, New Delhi
> Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
> Pune Institute for Aeronautics & Computer Science (PIACS)
> Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Studies
> Universal College of Engineering & Research.
> Samarth Engineering College.
> Government College of Engineering - Pune.
> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
> School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi Flying Club, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
> G.H. Raisoni Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pune
> ACS College of Engineering
> SOMS(IITM) School of Management Studies.
> Institute of Aeronautical And Marine Engineering (IAME)
> Academy of Aviation & Engineering, Bangalore (AAE B)
> Acharya Institute of Technology
> Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
> Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore

LASTLY, if you talk about the best among these, then IIT's are the best to target.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?