13th June 2011, 11:21 AM
snapy

Which college is the best in Delhi and Chandigarh after scoring AIEEE rank?

Which college should be the best college in chandigarh and delhi?
After aieee rank.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer in NIT Kurukshetra and UIET Chandigarh after scoring 12000 rank in AIEEE?
  2. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  3. Which are the good colleges for me after scoring an AIEEE rank of 808833 and state rank of 15432?
  4. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  5. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  6. What will be my rank after scoring 21 marks in AIEEE?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  10. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 5213 rank in Delhi?
  12. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  13. Which college should I apply for after scoring 103670 AIR in AIEEE and 8259 state rank in Delhi?
  14. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  15. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  16. Admission in B.Tech in Chandigarh Engineering College Landran after scoring 72 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 3598 in Punjab?
  17. Which college should I go for after scoring 2412 state rank in Chandigarh?
  18. Can i get admission into UIET or CCET chandigarh with the rank of 60334 in AIEEE? -- [New]
30th June 2011, 03:27 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is the best in Delhi and Chandigarh after scoring AIEEE rank?

Hey,
though aieee rank the best college in delhi are:
nit delhi
all college of DSE
NSTE
good luck
9th June 2013, 03:35 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Which college is the best in Delhi and Chandigarh after scoring AIEEE rank?

From 2013 ,all the colleges which used to accept the AIEEE score will accept JEE main score to provide admission in various branches of engineering. CBSE conducted JEE main exam to provide admission in engineering colleges thus ended the AIEEE exam from 2013.CBSE tried to conduct a single exam so that the students won't need to fill multiple application forms for different colleges.Following colleges in Delhi & Chandigarh will accept the JEE main score-

National institute of technology,Delhi

School of planning and architecture ,IP estate,Delhi
Course- B.arch.

PEC university of technology,Chandigarh.

Following branches are available for admission-

Mechanical engineering
Computer science and engineering
Electrical engineering
Electronics and communication engineering
Aerospace engineering
Civil engineering
Information technology
Material science and metallurgy
Production engineering.

Other colleges can accept the score but they are not good and they are not listed on JEE MAIN accepting institutes list that's why they are excluded from here.
6th May 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in uiet Chandigarh.
After scoring 120 marks in uiet.
And expecting. 84 %. In 12. Class.
Please tell me.
Fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?