30th June 2011, 09:13 AM
priya2334

Which college is better in placements in ECE branch, Maharishi Arvind or Poonima College of Engineering?

which is college is better in placements in Electronics and communication branch , Maharishi arvind or poonima college of engineering?....Plz rank the colleges GIT,Maharishi arvind, poornima, Arya,vit, vit east.

11th November 2011, 11:16 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is better in placements in ECE branch, Maharishi Arvind or Poonima College of Engineering?

dear friend,

in my opinion you should to choose poornima college of engineering .
because their placement and faculty was so good .
so best of luck.
11th November 2011, 11:24 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is better in placements in ECE branch, Maharishi Arvind or Poonima College of Engineering?

dear friend,

in my opinion you should to choose poornima college of engineering .
because their placement and faculty was so good .
so best of luck.
7th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

is jaipur engneering collage is better for girls in terms of placement?

sanjay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?