8th September 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??

sir
i got 67 rank in ou pgecet(mechanical)and bc-b reserved, plz. tell me in which college i may get seat, and when is counselling going to held.

my email id; [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get and when will be by counseling after scoring 4794 rank?
  2. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam -- [New]
  3. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  4. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  5. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  6. Can I get into counseling after scoring cutoff marks of 168.5 under BC category?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  10. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  11. How many seats are there for veterinary in OUAT?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 115 marks in CSE branch? What is the date of declaration of MP board results and counseling?
  13. Can I get government college by counseling after scoring 12728 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 30787 rank in UPSEE? Is MIET college good if I get admission directly?
  15. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Do I stand a chance in government college in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 32/360 in AIEEE?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 65 marks? Can I get a private reputed college?
  18. When would the counseling of TANCET be held? From where to get the counseling form?

12th May 2012, 11:49 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??

BBA course means Bachelor in Business Administration, you can start your graduation with this course if you wants your future is business and marketing.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one such alternative that offers the basic foundation for more sought-after programs like MBA or PGDBM.

A Some of the subjects used to come in this courses are

-BUSSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS

-BUSINESS ECONOMICS

-BUSINESS LAW

-MARKETING MANAGEMENT

-FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

-PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT

-MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING and so many .

BBA is a three year course and there are so many universities that used to provide this course.

The top B.B.A institutes in India and bba universities in India of national prominence include

-St. Xavier’s College in Kolkata

-Loyola College in Chennai

-Christ University in Bangalore

-International Management Centre in New Delhi

-Apeejay School of Management in New Delhi

-Amity University's School of Business Management in Noida.

good luck

12th May 2012, 11:58 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??

Eligibility for AFCAT:

There are 3 branches in AFCAT which you can choose and you must satisfy the eligibility for the respected branch:

• Ground Duty Branch
• Technical Branch
• Flying Branch
Ground Duty Branch:

Candidate should have a age limit of 20-27 years and should have done a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate

Flying Branch:

Candidate should have a age limit of 19-23 years and should have done a B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?