16th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?

my aieee rank is 1,61,683(all india) .in which college i should apply .please give me the details of the college.ex.fee structure ,placementsetc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  2. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  3. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks?
  4. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  5. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  6. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  7. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  8. Fee structure of BIT Mesra, Patna and Ranchi? Do all 3 provide good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  10. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  12. Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  14. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  17. Details about D.Ed college and what is its fee structure?
  18. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
20th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?

hello sir,
I am khadar vali, I would like to know that if there is BC-E reservation in mds entrance exams.
if yes what is the approximate rank should i get to gain a seat.
if no reservation then what approx rank should i get.
8th January 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?

2016. Year admission how much cutoff we should have to get seat? and fee you have said 62500 is this for annum or twice in a year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?